As a VA entrepreneur:
- How do you show potential clients that you mean business?
- How do you assure them that your VA practice is a "cut above"?
- How do you compete in an industry that is expanding and growing at the rate of the VA industry?
As a company or individual seeking VA services?
- How do you select a VA?
- How do you assure that a potential VA partner has the skills you seek?
- How do you reduce the time spent interviewing to secure the best VA for your needs?
The short answer to all of these questions is: Seek IVAA Certification!
As a VA, earning IVAA certification shows the world your strengths. As a client for VA services, identify those VAs who have the skills, the foresight and the drive to earn IVAA certification.
And remember - all certifications are NOT created equal. As a VA seeking certification, you should look at the skills tested to be sure that the certification you seek matches the goals of your own VA practice.
As a potential client for VA services, be sure to review the certification process. Be sure it involves testing and actual demonstration of skills to achieve certified status.
IVAA's certification process does just this, whereas other "certifications" may ask only for a history of administrative work - they do not TEST skills. Be sure that your potential VA partner has undergone testing to assure that the skills you need now are the ones they possess now.
Whether a VA or a potential client - take the time to investigate the certification process before making a decision.
As a VA seeking certification or a client seeking VA services - IVAA would like to welcome you to the world of VA certification!