The International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA) is dedicated to the professional education and development of members of the Virtual Assistance profession, and to educating the public on the role and function of the Virtual Assistant.
IVAA's Mission is:
- To provide access to the leading Virtual Assistant organization to Professional Virtual Assistants world-wide.
- To educate the general public and the business community on the role and function of Virtual Assistants.
- To promote and require high professional standards through member commitment to the IVAA Code of Ethics.
- To provide our members with cutting-edge professional certification programs and reward completion of this rigorous program with the esteemed IVAA CVA designation as tribute to their demonstrated professionalism, skill levels and ethical business practices.
- To assist our members to operate their VA practices more efficiently and profitably by providing education and benefits to promote the entrepreneurial work ethic, strengthen their wealth creating capacity, and enhance general economic development.
- To build strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations to foster networking opportunities while promoting innovative and effective changes in the business culture to reflect the Virtual Assistance profession.
- To serve as a resource for businesses seeking Professional VAs by maintaining a free, easily accessible on-line database to simplify the task of locating the best qualified VA for their needs.